12.30.2008

i am capable of giving a proper update.

my computer is currently out of commission.
beware of any apple security install updates or software updates-- honestly i didn't even pay much mind.. regardless. apple still rules- i'm just without a computer for now which is shitty but whatever.. shit happens.

ok.
that said, here's a brief update.
i had to say goodbye to all of my students. it was tearful and horrible and depressing and truthfully, almost unbearable... more on that later, probably not in blog-form as we've seen that is not my forte'-- probably at some later time via either face-to-face discussion or hopefully, in print at some point in time.

today was my last day with the elementary school students.
last friday was my last day with the kindergarteners. that was the most painful being that i saw those kids everyday for six hours, and sometimes even on weekends.

right .. not getting into it now because as i said, my computer is out of commission and i'm sitting at work now.. 10:58 PM.. and yes, i'm the only one here. i stayed later to clean out my desk. i am however going to be coming in on monday as one of my student's has a brother in the hospital and he called sunny p. teacher-- supervisor--boss--kwajangneem-- to say he'd really like to say goodbye so i'm coming in monday, in the afternoon for a bit.

this weekend i'm going to party-hang-roam the streets of hongdae in seoul with my little team of rascals. after that i'm taking the first of the year off to begin packing and then we're heading out east for a relaxing weekend at a pension by the lake and la la la.. glory days.

i have to be out of my apartment by the 5th and on the 6th i am leaving for two weeks of travelling in thailand, cambodia and hong kong. i'm so excited for this most unpredictable of adventures. on the 19th, i return to korea till the 21st and then it's back to NEWYORK!!!!!!

crazy.bananas.
one of my students already emailed me.
tears.
this is so fucking difficult and thank G-d for that. proof of a year well spent.

love.
me.

No comments: