4.07.2010

it's just walking for crying out loud..

ok so here's how this all started...
I posted something on facebook recently about the possibility of walking for AIDS. Rachelle (a woman i traveled to Israel w. through Oranim) commented back that she had done so several times in the past and wasn't going to do it this year because she had no one to walk with. ..

so here were my thoughts to the oranim crew:

wouldn't it be fantastic if all of us living in the vicinity of NY (and beyond, of course) were to participate and walk for AIDS as a team. What a perfect opportunity for everyone from Oranim to join together again and walk and talk and support a great cause.. .

and now here are my thoughts to the rest:

i know you are my friends/family and that we did not go to israel together. that said, great cause. great exercise. great outdoors. great company.
join.

join me.. .
it's just walking.



Click Here to Donate

No comments: